Last modified and effective as of 6/11, 2018
Midnight 30 respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Network and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Any use of the words “we,” “us,” “our,” or other possessive pronouns in the Policy refer to Midnight 30.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
* On this Network.
* In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Network.
* Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Network, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Network.
* When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Network.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Network. By accessing or using this Network, you agree to this Policy.
This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Network after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Network, including information:
* by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information“);
* that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as gender or race; and/or
* about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Network and usage details.
We collect this information:
* Directly from you when you provide it to us.
* Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
* We will keep any Personal Information we collect from you for as long as you are a registered user of the Site. If a registrant cancels their registration or it otherwise lapses after 3 years of not using the Site, we will only keep their Personal Information for the purposes of sending the Registrant information regarding TheUFOshow and Midnight 30’s other products and services if they agree to receive this information. Personal Information is otherwise deleted or destroyed.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
* To present our Network and its contents to you.
* To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
* To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
* To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
* To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
* To notify you about changes to our Network or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
* To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Network.
* In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
* For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
* To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
* To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
* To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Midnight 30’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Midnight 30 about our Network users is among the assets transferred.
* To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use a message feature on our Network, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
* For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
* With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
* If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Midnight 30, our customers, or others.
Midnight 30 is committed to data security. We will use reasonable efforts to keep your Personal Information secure. We maintain measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel are provided access to Personal Information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Network, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security
of your Personal Information transmitted to our Network. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Network.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page with a notice that the Policy has been updated on the Network home page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account and through a notice on the Network home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Network and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Midnight 30 LLC
Email: hello [at] theufoshow [dot] com